Organic coffee doesn't have to be piping hot. During the summer, a cold brew coffee helps cool your body with a delicious, energy-boosting beverage that's filled with antioxidants.
HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT ORGANIC
COLD BREW COFFEE?
WHY COLD BREW COFFEE?
1) This coffee roast is formulated JUST FOR cold brew. HOT brew coffee beans are not meant for cold brew... the taste will be distorted.
2) Cold brew is MUCH less acidic than hot brew coffee. If drinking hot coffee makes your stomach uneasy, try switching to cold-brewed instead.
3) Enhanced taste. Smooth and sweet versus floral and acidic. Any coffee aficionado can note the distinctive taste profiles that distinguish cold brew coffee from a hot cup of conventionally-brewed java. Boiling water gives the coffee a sour and bitter taste. If you're not a fan of this taste, this is where cold brew really shines!
4) Stays fresh longer than hot-brewed coffee, lasting 10 to 14 days refrigerated. Hot coffee usually goes stale after a day.
INTRODUCING THE HEALTH RANGER'S 100% ORGANIC HAND-ROASTED WHOLE BEAN COLD BREW COFFEE
Fair Trade coffee with an unforgettable aroma
THE HEALTH RANGER'S SELECT ORGANIC ROOIBOS POWDER
A flavorful, rich and health-promoting herbal tea
TWO AMAZING DRINKS, UNLIMITED OPTIONS!
What you need:
- Health Ranger 100% Organic Cold Brew Whole Bean Coffee
- Health Ranger Select Nut-Milk Bag or cheese cloth
- Beverage dispenser (preferably 1 gallon)
- Your choice of milk
A delicious and incredibly easy to make cold brew coffee:
A flavorful and healthy iced or hot tea:
Heat fresh water to a temperature just under boiling. Add 1 teaspoon of Health Ranger’s Select Organic Rooibos Powder to an 8oz bowl/cup and pour the water over it. Whisk using a tea whisk for 1-2 minutes or until the organic rooibos powder forms a red colored foam. You don’t need to strain any particles. Enjoy hot or allow it to cool and add ice cubes and/or the sweetener of your choice.
You can also add the amazingly delicious Health Ranger Select Organic Rooibos Powder to smoothies, cookies, muesli or cocktails whenever you want your food or drink to have a distinct flavor and to give you more energy.
Bonus health tip: Cold brew coffee is lower in acidity than hot brew.
1. Grind up 2 cups of coffee beans. Grind the beans very coarsely, a smaller grind will result in cloudy coffee.
2. You should end up with about 2 cups of coffee grounds.
3. Put the coffee grounds in the Nut-Milk bag/cheese cloth. Make sure it's tightened!
4. Place the Nut-Milk bag/cheese cloth in the beverage dispenser. Add 12 cups of water.
5. Put in the fridge for 12-24 hours.
6. Stir before use. You can add milk of your choice, water, or ice cubes to dilute.
7. Enjoy! The cold brew will last 10 to 14 days when refrigerated.
Bonus health tip: Add a handful of Health Ranger Select Organic Goji Berries to your rooibos tea and make it even more nutritious.
Though I am not a coffee fan myself, I have developed all the Health Ranger Select Organic Coffee blends together with connoisseurs and they all raved about their incredible, unique taste and rich aroma. I have personally tested both our coffee and our organic rooibos powder in my laboratory and found them to be very clean and low in heavy metals. These drinks reflect the detailed attention to quality and cleanliness you'll find across my entire product selection.
THE HEALTH RANGER GUARANTEE
100% Organic Hand-Roasted Whole Bean Coffee (Cold Brew) 12oz, 340g (2-Pack) + Nut-Milk / Sprouting Bag
Retail Price: $41.85
Your Savings: $10.00
Your Price: $31.85
Rooibos Powder - Health Ranger Select (100 gram)
Retail Price: $39.99
Your Savings: $21.04
Your Price: $18.95
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, cure or diagnose any diseases
100% Organic Hand-Roasted Whole Bean Coffee (Cold Brew) 12oz, 340g (3-Pack)
Retail Price: $50.85
Your Savings: $13.00
Your Price: $37.85